Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum

feature support
drbridge
Brekeke Junior Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: feature support Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version:

2. Java version:

3. OS type and the version:

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :

6. Your problem: i would like to know specificalyl whether the following features are supported, or plan to be supported - i have read as much documentation as i can find and can find no reference, so i am assuming these are NOT supported. nonetheless, if there is a future plan, that would be good to know

features are -

- do not disturb
- system wide speed dialling (as opposed to phoine specific)
- out of hours and/or time of day routing
- paging or intercom services
- multiple appearance numbers (ie allowing one number to ring multiple phones simultaneously; on a subsequent call - whilst first is answered - it can normally be set to block, or ring all of the remaining members or appearances of this number). not strictly the same as a hunt group but can do similar with hunting

thanks in advance

kind regards

david
voipwell.com
Partner PBX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David,

I can answer some of your questions.

Quote:
out of hours and/or time of day routing

Yes, there is schedule setup in the user area for that.

Quote:
- multiple appearance numbers (ie allowing one number to ring multiple phones simultaneously; on a subsequent call - whilst first is answered - it can normally be set to block, or ring all of the remaining members or appearances of this number). not strictly the same as a hunt group but can do similar with hunting

Brekeke pbx can allow an incoming call to ring several phones, and if one is busy ring the remaining. This also is addressed in the user area using ring groups.

System wide speed dialing could be handled with an ARS or Dial Plan. Do not disturb may be able to be handled by setting your call forward to voice mail by using pattern setting. To do this from the phone requires the Pro version, but doing it from the web interface can be done with the basic version. Paging or intercom I believe are the only items you listed that are not supported. I do believe they will be this year though.

Nick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1