Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

Dublicate Messages
teo_hatz
Brekeke Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Dublicate Messages Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version:
Sip Server 2.0.7.0/217
2. Java version:
JDK 1.6
3. OS type and the version:
Linux
4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:
CISCO GATEWAY
5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :

6. Your problem:
My problem is regarding dublicate messages which sent from a CISCO gateway,which i dont have access. I use plugin i created and when a message is sent from the cisco and there is a little delay to reply due to processing in my plug in, cisco is sending message again and it is not going into invite session, just follows the rule. Is there a way that i can discard dublicate message or at least force the dublicate message to enter in Invite session?

suppose that it is the Session plug-in. Is it right?
YES
>> cisco is sending message again and it is not going into invite session,

Is it same message with same Call-ID and same CSeq?
YES

>> there is a little delay to reply due to processing in my plug in,

Are you using a thread for processing such a delayable job?
YES

It is not only concern INVITE messages but CANCEL as well. IT is exactly the same as the initial invite. Is there a command or something so i will discard the dublicate message or force the dublicate message to enter in the INVITE sesion and process it myself?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1