Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

RadiusServer And Brekeke SipServer Plugin Just For You
sipServerpluginplus
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: RadiusServer And Brekeke SipServer Plugin Just For You Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version:

2. Java version:

3. OS type and the version:

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :

Radius Server And Brekeke Sip Server Plugin For Authentication &Accounting

This Plug-in&RadiusServer is developed for Brekeke SipSever only. It is base on java fully. You can use this Plug-in and this Server for Authentication&Accounting. It supports more than one NAS(Plug-in for Sip Server) in a system. And you can configure the regulars on the Web Admin Tool for Accounting.

Framework::

Oh,My God ,I can't put image on.Mybe this forum doesn't support Image Wink

Description::
(1)WEB Admin Tool
The WEB Admin Tool was developed using JSP. You can use WEB Admin Tool for administrate this system. For example, Via the WEB Admin Tool you can find&set all the information about the user. And you can set the rate based on the caller and called telephone number. You can use ‘*’ for any string, you can use ‘?’ too like the searching file function of Windows.
(2)DB
The DB System is MySQL. It stores the data about the user and the shared secrete so that the radius server can communicate with the Plug-in safely. Besides all of this, it all has the data about the rate of telephone cost.
(3)Radius Server
The Radius Server is the main part of this system. It is compatibility with Radius protocol [RFC2865 RFC2866]. It is based on Java fully. It support more than one NAS(plug-in here). It has a configuration file, use this to confige this server for you .I’m getting more information about the effective of this system. Those data will be out in server weeks.
(4)Plugin
Now just the plug-in for Brekeke Sip Server are available. I’m now developing plug-in for other SipServers.

Contact Me::
If You Want One Copy Of This Or More Information about this SubSystem. Please Contact With Me at following Email.
Email: SipServerPlugin@163.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1