Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum

ARS settings
crossroads
Brekeke Junior Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: ARS settings Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version: Brekeke PBX 2.0

2. Java version: 1.6

3. OS type and the version: XP SP2

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved: Gateway Cisco 3640

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :

6. Your problem: few issues below.

6.1 We have recently purchased PBX 2.0, signed up forum but couldn't find a space in profile menu to enter the product key

6.2 I have created few users (non-DIDs like 10000, 10001, etc) and few with actual DIDs (like 48350, 68163, etc). I need to set the ARS such that when a registered user calls another registered user (which is say 48350 calls 10000) then the call should just be routed internally. where as when any registered user say 48350 calls another non-registered user (pl note this number can be hosted on some other PBX) the call should be router to the Gateway.

In short if a user is not listed in the brekeke PBX then call should be routed to the Gateway.

My current ARS for outgoing is (.244 is PBX and .21 is my cisco Gateway)

Matching pattern
sip:(9.+)@10.196.50.244

Deploy pattern
sip:$1@10.196.50.21

Thanks
voipwell.com
Partner PBX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

There are two ways to control call flow in the ars. On the matching patterns side you have FROM and TO meaning you can have this ars execute when either you have a match in the to or from so it should be simple to put in the "TO" matching pattern a pattern that would be matched when you call a did user on another pbx for instance if you are lucky and all your did users on another pbx start with the digit 6 and are 6 digits long for example 600000, 600001 and you require a 9 prefix then you can put in the "TO" matching pattern TO field sip:9(6.{5})@ or if you don't require a 9 prefix then just sip:(6.{5})@.

Keep in mind if you place the prefix outside the () like 9(.+) then it gets stripped off when the number is dialed but if you put it inside the () like (9.+) then it gets included in the dialed number.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1