Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

Avaya One-X
GeorgeGhir
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Avaya One-X Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version: Brekeke SIP Server

2. Java version: 1.6.0_01

3. OS type and the version:
Windows XP
4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:
Avaya One-X series
5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :
Pattern1
6. Your problem:
I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with configuring Avaya's One-X range. If not, I will happily work with anyone to try get this working.

For those who don't know Avaya's One-X series phones that one placed on the network find each other and self configure to form a SIP PBX network. You can have PSTN breakout from an additional box called a G11 which services 4 PSTN analogue lines. One phone acts as the master and then all other phones configure themselves with extension numbers. The system have the following built in features:

Voicemail (20 mins)
Auto-Attendant
VM E-mail support
Hunt Groups
Dial Plans
QoS

I am looking for all the phone to register to my SIP Server (Brekeke) so that I act as the SIP Provider.

Any help is greatly appreciated, please mail me if any more information is required

Many thanks in advance

George Ghir
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1