Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

Replace 503 to 404
akinea
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject: Replace 503 to 404 Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version:

1.5.3.0/172

2. Java version:

1.5.0_09

3. OS type and the version:

Windows 2000 5.0 Server SP4

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:

all :)

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :

Pattern9

6. Your problem:

One of my SIP provider answer to my SIP-server a 503 (Service Unavailable) when I provide to it a bad number, but I want a 404 (Not Found) in this case...

How can I catch the 503 error in a "Matching Pattern" and "Deploy" a 404 error to the UA ?
voipwell.com
Partner PBX

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I tried to match the pattern $action = 503 but it appears you can not use the $action variable in matching patterns. I have never seen anyone successfully intercepting the status code and performing an action on it. Brekeke makes no mention of this in any documentation. Matching patterns appear to be based on requests not status. This was an interesting question and I hope someone else has some feedback on it.

Nick
akinea
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks !
I hope too :)

Before to post my question, I tried the same tests, and I never intercepted a status code too....

Come on everybody, we need you !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1