Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

10 UA's failed to pass voice in one direction only this week
quinsam
Brekeke Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: 10 UA's failed to pass voice in one direction only this week Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version:1.3.3

2. Java version:1.6

3. OS type and the version:Windows 2003 Server

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:Sipura/Linysys 2100/2102

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :

6. Your problem:
Last week I had 10 out of 100 customers suddenly have their VoIP boxes flake out over a 7 day span. They can call out to the PSTN just fine but incomming calls have no audio but only outbound. The person calling in can be heard at the other end but they can not hear the person they called.
I am wondering of it could be a bug surfacing from running an older version of OSS?
All of this equipment has been running for 3 years with no problems to speak of. I have replaced our router, Audiocodes Mediant 1000 gateway with our spares, rebooted everything and the problem remains and is getting worse.
The only thing that solves the problem is to program up a new SPA-2102 with the same config data and it works right away.
This is not the solution though just a temp fix to a problem I can't nail down. Wireshark captures show nothing strange.
Any ideas, I've run out of spares to send people!
maximiano
Brekeke Junior Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same problem I have some time. Band of net. Voip verifies the tax of upload of the subscribers of the side. Possibly this very low in relation the tax of download.
Sorry my english. I am Brazilian!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1