Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

Microsoft RTC Client API and Brekeke SIP Server: XML Profile
borja_ast
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: Microsoft RTC Client API and Brekeke SIP Server: XML Profile Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version: Brekeke SIP Server

2. Java version: 1.6.0_02

3. OS type and the version: Windows XP 5.1

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :

6. Your problem:

At first, I'm sorry for my English. I'm a Spanish Computer Sciences Student and I'm making my End-of-Studies Project.
I'm trying to built a C# solution using the Microsoft RTC Client API. An application similar as the Microsoft sample code AVConf2 (IM, Audio/Video Sessions, Application Sharing, ... and suport for buddy list and contact state).
I've problems with the last one. Does Brekeke SIP Server allow this features? How to write the XML Profile with the SIP Server, user and register information wich works in Brekeke SIP Server? I've added a new user on the Server, but my solution does'n register the user. Is it a compatibility problem or should I to change my XML Profile?

Thanks in advance for everybody.

Borja
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1