Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

2 Windows Messenger cannot connect with each other
Ria May Alama
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: 2 Windows Messenger cannot connect with each other Reply with quote

1. Brekeke SIP Server: 2.0.7.2/217

2. Java version: 1.6.0_03

3. OS type and the version: Windows XP and Windows 2000 on the VMWare

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved: Windows Messenger(V5) for both PCs

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html : Pattern1

6. Your problem
I am running the SIP Server on the Windows 2000 installed in my VMWare. I have a windows messenger on my PC and one on the same VMWare. Both WM signed in successfully online and registered successfully on the SIP Server even with authentication. I added the WMs on each others' contact list but they appear to be offline from each other. My WM cannot even send a message to the other. In short, my WMs which are successfully registered to the SIP Server cannot communicate with each other. How can I fix this?
Andrea
Brekeke Addict

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Presence & Message feature of WM is not supported by Brekeke. But I think you can make a call each other. Try Smile

Andrea
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1