Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

LAN has used the public IP address that behind NAT.
weirulong
Brekeke Junior Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: LAN has used the public IP address that behind NAT. Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version:
brekeke sip proxy 2.1
2. Java version:
3. OS type and the version:
win2003 sp3
4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:
UA:X-lite
5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :
pattern4
6. Your problem:
the LAN1 network is 134.160.X.X(It's defined as public IP address used in AU),It's behind a NAT,and can't change.The phone 101 calls phone 201, after the connection: The phone 201 can receive the phone 101 RTP packets, but the phone 101 can't receive the phone 201 RTP packets.We used Ethereal,it shows that the packets send to LAN 134.160.x.x ,not public IP address.
Ask how to set in the SIP proxy and in detail.

Thanks

Last edited by weirulong on Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
hari
Brekeke Junior Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Re: LAN has used the INTERNET IP address that are behind NAT Reply with quote

An important attribute of connection-oriented protocols is the setup procedure. One endpoint needs to initiate the connection and the other endpoint needs to accept the connection. The direction attribute is used to describe these roles, and the syntax is as follows:

a=direction:<role>

The <role> is one of the following:

passive: The endpoint will accept an incoming connection.
active: The endpoint will initiate an outgoing connection.
both: The endpoint will both accept an incoming connection and will initiate an outgoing connection.

Rgds
Hari
weirulong
Brekeke Junior Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: tell me in detail Reply with quote

my SIP proxy:http://222.247.113.95:18080/proxy/
http://61.137.125.114:18080/proxy/
please help me,thank you!
my email:weirulong2005@126.com
voipwell.com
Partner PBX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Looks like you fell into the same hole I was in when one of my customers used a lan address that was not in the private address space. Your question practically solved your problem. When this happened to me I didn't realize the lan address was using non private number.

please add the line below into the "sv.properties" file then reboot the server computer.
--------------------------------
net.rtp.follow.remoteaddr = true

I would also upgrade to final release of 2.1 that was released today.

Nick
weirulong
Brekeke Junior Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: help! Reply with quote

Thank to voipwell.com!
I have changed. LAN1'phone and LAN2'phone talks each other is normal.But the two phone talks(RPT packers communications) within LAN1 will authomatic hand up after keeping a few minutes.
why?

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1