Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum

auto attendant speed dialling
ashlyjay
Brekeke Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:58 am    Post subject: auto attendant speed dialling Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version:ondo pbx v1.5

2. Java version:

3. OS type and the version:windows xp

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :

6. Your problem:

Im presently using a auto attendant with speed dialing and these are the following SIP numbers; 202,203,204

In my speed dialing, I set 1=202, 2=203, 3=204. My problems comes when the caller would like to dial the extension number itself. I mean the auto attendant says "Thank you for calling, if you know the local number please dial it now, press 1 for sales, 2 for marketing,3 for support" and when I dial 204, it will connect directly to 203.This is mainly because the attendant reads the number 2 which is equal to 203. How can configure my pbx that will allow speed dialing on auto attendant and dialing manual dialing itself.
hope
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think you'd better not use the speed dialing numbers which are the same as your user number's prefix.

Maybe set as "3=202, 4=203, 5=204"
ashlyjay
Brekeke Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup, this was my last solution if there is no way to this, But anyway, I believe that there is way to do this, I hope some of the guys has a solution on this.If not, then there is no other choice but to change my number.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1