Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

SIP Server and VOIP SPA3102 and PSTN Access Setup
sirhunter2010
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:19 pm    Post subject: SIP Server and VOIP SPA3102 and PSTN Access Setup Reply with quote

Hi Everone!

I'm totally a newbie when it comes to VOIP and SIP but I'm going to jump into the deep end anyway. Smile

I have a LINKSYS SPA 3102 VOIP Gateway, A dedicated machine on which I plan to install the BREKEKE SIP server and a Nokia N800 SIP enabled Internet Tablet.

I want to be able to dial out, via SIP, over my PSTN using my VOIP enabled Internet Tablet. I'm already paying Ma Bell for the PSTN so it seems to me, rather then subscribe to yet another VOIP service, I would prefer leverage the hardware and software that I already have to enable VOIP over PSTN gateway. If I'm missing a piece of the VOIP puzzle let me know. Any help in setup would be a HUGE asset. Thanks in advance for helping out a complete newbie.

Hunter

1. Brekeke Product Name and version: Brekeke SIP Server Personal 2.1.6.6

2. Java version:1.6

3. OS type and the version:Windows XP SP2

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:LINKSYS SPA-3102 (Latest Firmware)

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :Pattern 2

6. Your problem:VOIP to PSTN Gateway Setup (inside and outside network VOIP/PSTN access)
Laurie
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try the following DialPlan at the SIP Server.

Matching Patterns
$request = ^INVITE
To = sip:9(.+)@
Deploy Patterns
To = %1@<GATEWAY_IP_ADDRESS>

If you dial the PSTN number with the prefix "9", the call will be forwarded to the PSTN via the gateway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1