Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum

How to route all incoming calls to spesific extention??
Niggy
Brekeke Talented

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:50 am    Post subject: How to route all incoming calls to spesific extention?? Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version:

2. Java version:

3. OS type and the version: server 2003

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved: X-lite

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :

6. Your problem:
Hi there, I've a Grandstream GXW410x FXO gateway configured with my ofiice Brekeke PBX system & its working fine PSTN >VOIP & vise versa..

my Q is : How to route all incoming calls automatically to a spesific extention on the Brekeke PBX( for example :auto attendant)??

I know i have to do it with my gateway , but i tried & nothin happend!!
voipwell.com
Partner PBX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello,

I really try to go out of my way never to say anything negative on this forum since Brekeke always maintains a postive atmosphere. However, I have been seeing your posts with this Grandstream and I have to advise you to discard it for either a Linksys spa3102 fxo or an audiocodes mp114 because even if you do get the Grandstream to work it will not be reliable and the audio quality will be poor. I'm sorry to trash the unit like this but I worked many hours trying to accomodate a customer with that unit only to conclude that it is less than good.

Why don't you purchase a voip number and simply call forward your land line to the voip number to get your calls into the pbx. It's much cheaper and will leave you with a lot more time to do things that you like.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1