Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

[Please Help!]-Problem Registering SJPhone to Brekeke Server
Noura
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:07 am    Post subject: [Please Help!]-Problem Registering SJPhone to Brekeke Server Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version: SIP Server 2.1 Standard

2. Java version: JDK 6

3. OS type and the version: XP SP2

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved: SJPhone

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :

6. Your problem:

I installed the Brekeke server into my laptop, and I also have an SJPhone installed in the same machine. There is another laptop with an SJPhone running in the same SpeedStresm Wirless AC, and tries to register to the Brekeke server.

When I configured the 2 SJPhone phones, the one installed in the same machine of the server is registered, but the other failed to register even though it appears in the Brekeke server that 2 clients are registered!

Then, I would like to call the other SJPhone through the Brekeke, but I don't know what to write in the dailing command bar, should I write the number I specified when configuration or IP or what?

That's it, I hope you got the problem. In short, I need the two SJPhone working and being registered to the Brekeke server, and be able to call through the server.

Please I need a solution for this prob. soon,

Last edited by Noura on Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Noura
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please any help??
hope
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if two SJPhones shown in the [Registered Clients] of Brekeke SIP Server.
The [Contact URI] of the one installed in the same machine as Brekeke SIP Server will be like "sip:phoneNO@127.0.0.1:portNumber", and the other SJPhone, which is on your laptop, its [Contact URI] should be "sip:phoneNO@laptopIP:portNumber"

If so, you just dial each phone's "phoneNO" to call each other.

If not work, Could you tell more about the network structure between your laptop and machine with SIP Server
Noura
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hope wrote:
if two SJPhones shown in the [Registered Clients] of Brekeke SIP Server.
The [Contact URI] of the one installed in the same machine as Brekeke SIP Server will be like "sip:phoneNO@127.0.0.1:portNumber", and the other SJPhone, which is on your laptop, its [Contact URI] should be "sip:phoneNO@laptopIP:portNumber"

If so, you just dial each phone's "phoneNO" to call each other.

If not work, Could you tell more about the network structure between your laptop and machine with SIP Server

all the phones appear as registered in the Brekeke Server, but only one SJPhone displays in its small screen that it is registered to the server, while the others failed to register even though they are shown in the Brekeke Server, and only the SJPhone that is installed in the same machine of the server can make calls-[either recieving or dailing] while others can only recieve.

btw: I only cam make calls using IPs, not phone #!!

Here is the network structure in detail:

Through Wireless Network and all the machines are running in the same Access Point:

1. A machine with the Brekeke Server and an SJPhone installed.
2. Another SJPhone in Another machine.
3. Third SJPhone in a third machine.

4. Only the SJPhone in the same machine of the server displays in its small screen as registered while others not.
5. The Brekeke server displays all of them in its registered client tab.
6. Only the SJPhone that is installed in the same machine of the server can make calls and recieve ones while others can recieve only.

7. And yes, something very important, I only cam make calls using IP and not the Hone Number and when I do this an active session is displayed on in the Brekeke Server!

Hope you understood my problem and help me finding a solution, I'm working on this for a long time and I couldn't find a sol.!
hope
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to register SJPhone version:1.65.377a to SIP server 2.2.1.1 from another machine, it registered and can call other phones by dialing number

Steps:
1. go [Menu]>[Options]>[Profiles]
2. create a new profile by clicking [New]
3. at pop-up window, enter "profile name" and select "call through SIP proxy" as Profile Type. Click "OK"
4. At [Profile Options], go to [SIP Proxy] tab. "Domain/Realm"=your SIP Server IP
5. go to [Initialixation] tab, check "Caller ID"/"Inquired"
6. leave others as default, then click "OK"
7. at [Service], it will ask you to create account, enter pw and sign caller id
8. after all above done, you will see the new profile in the list, select it and click "Use"

Hope the above also works for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1