Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

Newbie need to configure berkeke sip server with IPBX
dina
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: Newbie need to configure berkeke sip server with IPBX Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version: SIP server 2.2

2. Java version: jre 1.6 update 5

3. OS type and the version: windows XP professional

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved: IPbx Alcatel OmniPCX

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :

6. Your problem: I'm a newbie and I dont know how to configure my sip server to route alcatel calls to a speech server (URI like sip:555@192.168.30.10)

tha alcatel Ipbx is configured and detect the SIP server , but on the SIP server , I dont know how I have to proceed ??

I tried to configure a dial plan but that did not worked cause I'm not sure what I have to put in matching patterns and deploy pattern

can someone explain me the steps

Any help w'll really be appreciated .
thansk .
taitan
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi dina,,

Try the DialPlan below.
Matching Patterns
$request = ^INVITE
$addr = <ALCATEL_IP_ADDRESS>
To = sip:9(.+)@
Deploy Patterns
To = sip:%1@<SPEECH_SERVER_IP_ADDRESS>

All of prefix-9 calls from the alcatel will be routed to the speech server.
For example. if you dial 9555 at the alcatel side, the SIP Server forwards a call to sip:555@<SPEECH_SERVER_IP_ADDRESS>.

If the speech server accepts TCP only, you need to add "$transport = TCP" in the Deploy Patterns.

Let's try.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1