Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum

Brekeke Forum
Henry823
Brekeke Talented

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your support team used to reply question from user in this forum in the past, but, not recently, if there a reason?

Regards
Henry :(
pjchacon
Brekeke Addict

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Henry,

I as you, miss their interaction, but on March 9th '07 they posted that due to a re-organization of their technical support division, they would be changing their support policy. Basically moving to a "pay for support" model.

Here's their original post: http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=4220

For the most part I have seen some helpful responses to posts from Partners such as VoipWell.com as well as from other members.

I wish Brekeke would reconsider coming back to support this forum, but until then, we have to help each other.

Regards,
Pablo

Henry823
Brekeke Talented

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply.
However, Support from Brekeke is having the knowledge on product design that they are the only person capable to troubleshoot problem of design nature. We can only help and share from practical experience.

No wonder there are less user using this forum nowadays.

Regards
Henry
colin2710
Brekeke Talented

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,

Brekeke is a great product and does "what is says on the tin". We have a 20 user licence and it runs our company telephones, however when we wanted to setup some lines for a client which was a bit more complicated than our inhouse system, we had use another product -(we would have purchased a 100 line system)

This was a pain as we had to learn another system and the software is NOT as good as Brekeke or as stable as Brekeke. I understand why Brekeke have done this, as it seems that same questions get asked all the time and many are silly ones at that. However many companies that run forums now have the middle of the road policy - if the post is a worthy post and can't seem to be answered by the members of the forum within 3 days - then forum administrator steps in and helps.

We would also like to see more information on Dial Plans and ARS's as I think this a very grey area, but if Brekeke users could be helped with more information and samples, this would blow all the competitors out of the water as this is one of the big features that the software has - but know one knows about it!!!

However we love the software and if anyone at Brekeke sees this post, I hope they understand where we and many other loyal customers are coming from.

Regard to all - Colin.

P.S. - Looking forward to 2.2 release.
Henry823
Brekeke Talented

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Colin,

I am with you on your comments, I did try other IPPBX and got problem, mostly is due to "dial plan" setup. I am convinced the Brekeke did have experience in Telco routing that other IPPBX
designer could have overlooked its importance or didn't have Telco inter connect experience when designing the program.

Regards
Henry
Tomoko
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

Thank you all for your interest and support for Brekeke products. As Pabro mentioned in his posting, we have changed our support policy.

We value our user forum highly.. this is the place where we could learn from our valued users. We learn what we are missing from our products and services (just like this posting is doing), where we need to improve, and, lastly but not least, what we are doing well (energy source for all of our staff) for our users.

As Colin mentioned in this posting, we are exercising "the middle of the road policy" here at Brekeke also. Though it is not as active as before, we monitor our forum daily and provide assistance where only Brekeke (manufacture of the product) can -- as Henry has pointed out.

Our commitment for supporting our users have not been changed from the beginning of the company. Our goal is to provide "trouble-free" products which you don't even need to post a question at our forum! To show our effort, we have been working on improving knowledge share through Brekeke wiki. We also planning to send out enews which will focus on certain feature of Brekeke products.

Reading through this posting, I was encouraged again that there are many supporter for Brekeke products. We value your feedback and comments, and we will continue to our very best to provide products which satisfy your SIP communication needs.

Again, thank you all for your support for Brekeke.

Tomoko
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1