Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum

last dialled number - how to reduce wait
ashlyjay
Brekeke Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:04 pm    Post subject: last dialled number - how to reduce wait Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version:ondo pbx v1.5

2. Java version:

3. OS type and the version:windows xp

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:quintum asm 200 & spa3102

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :

6. Your problem:
hi guys, how can I change the waiting time after I press that last dialled number.say these are all my sip number;

202 - assigned at spa3102
203 - assigned at quintum asm 200

say im calling from spa3102, and i will dial 203, what i would like is that after I press 3, after 2 seconds, it will connect to the number I dialled. Presently, I will be waiting for about 5 or 7 seconds before the call will be connected. sO, How do I reduced the time?
Tata
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it is depending on phone..
Press "Dial" or "#" after you enter phone number...
voipwell.com
Partner PBX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Yes, # after dialing makes the call go thru right away. If you would not like to dial a # then you need to change the linksys device. There are two ways to do it. The first is to change the Interdigit long timer from 10 to 3 in the admin/advanced/regional tab. However, this might make your user rush to dial other numbers so the better way is to add the three digit dial plan into the dial plan. On the line tab at the bottom you can see dial plan entries delimited by | (the unix pipe character under the backspace). So simply add in your new dial entry for a three digit number. For example if your dial plan was (xx.) then make it (xx.|xxx). This tells the device to send the call out quicker since it met the matching patern of xxx in the dial plan. A two digit extension can be quickened with xx in the dial plan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1