Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

Brekeke and Soundwin S802
star8888
Brekeke Addict

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:10 am    Post subject: Brekeke and Soundwin S802 Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version: 2.1x

2. Java version:

3. OS type and the version: Windows 2000 Server

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved: Our Company WIFI Phone, Soundwin S802 Gateway

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :

6. Your problem: I have a Soundwin S802 Gateway box and Brekeke SIP Server. I just finish installed the Brekeke SIP Server and Soundwin box no problem register to SIP Server. One of the office extension line (Ex. 106) connected to the Soundwin box FXO. When I want use out wifi phone make a call to another extension - 107, I have to dial 600 (soundwin FXO Port no#), when hear a dial tone, dial 107.

My question is, can I just call 600 107 when I want call to 107 extension no# instead of I have to wait for a dial tone then dial 107.

If I need to set a Dial Rules, where is the configuration? In Soundwin Box or Brekeke?

Anyone can advise?
james
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems you want to use a one-stage dialing.
So, the gateway needs to support it.
Please check the Gateway's document.
james
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also, if you have Brekeke PBX, you can do it even if the gateway doesn't support a one-stage dialing.
star8888
Brekeke Addict

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi James, Yes you are right, I want to do one stage-dialing, our gawateway does not support it.

Do you mean that I have to use Brekeke PBX? The Brekeke SIP Server does not support one-stage Dialing? Because I am using Brekeke SIP Server NOT Brekeke PBX.
james
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes.
For your case, you have to use Brekeke PBX instead of Brekeke SIP Server.
PBX's ARS feature will help you to use a gateway which doesn't support one-stage-dialing.
star8888
Brekeke Addict

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi James,

Thank for your reply, I am trying the Brekeke PBX, from user manual (basic for admin), mentioned that One Stage Dialing ->

"If your VoIP Gateway supports One Stage Dialing, a Brekeke PBX user can make a PSTN direct call by setting an ARS rule as follows..." (bpbx_admin_basic_en.pdf , page 29)"

Our VoIP Gawateway does not support the One Stage Dialing, ARS can resolve our one stage dialing issue?

Our existing dialing is from IP phone to PSTN -> dial 600 (prefix in gawateway) hear dial tone => dial PSTN extension number (eg. 111). I do not want hear the dia tone.
james
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

>> ARS can resolve our one stage dialing issue?

Yes.

Search"Two Stage Dialing" section in the document.

http://www.brekeke-sip.com/download/bpbx/v2_1/bpbx_admin_basic_en.pdf (page 29).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1