Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum

How to make my Brekeke Server visible from the Internet?
Niggy
Brekeke Talented

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:36 am    Post subject: How to make my Brekeke Server visible from the Internet? Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version:2.1.6.6

2. Java version: 1_5_0_11

3. OS type and the version:win server 2003

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:x-lite spftphone, grandstream GXW410x FXO gateway

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :2

6. Your problem:
Hi everyone,
I have running Brekeke PBX connected to pstn with a sip gateway & its all working fine, i tried the 3pcc within our LAN & its working fine too.
What i want to do is to use the 3pcc feature from the internet (outside our LAN) for example if I'm sitting in my home & I put the 3pcc URL in the browser my PBX @ office should initiate a call between 2 parties (eg. mobiles) , to do so i believe I must have a static IP & configure my DSL router to forward requests to my PBX server.
Now I have a static IP configured with my DSL Router & I can access my PBX server through Remote Desktop Connection & I can open a local web site through http requests.

What should I do in order to make 3pcc works from the internet?

hope
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at your office pbx GUI/options/Valid client IP Pattern : set your home pc's global IP or try .* first for testing

If your office pbx is behind router, at the office router set port forwarding to your office pbx local ip
28080 tcp point to your pbx
5060 udp point to your pbx
10000 - 10999 udp point to your pbx

at home pc browser put
http://officerouter_IP:28080/pbx/3pcc?to=<prefix_mobile1>&from=<prefix_mobile2>&user=<pbx_user>&type=1

hope it works for you
Niggy
Brekeke Talented

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:14 am    Post subject: BENGO Reply with quote

Happy new year 2 all... Very Happy

3pcc over the internet is now working .. Laughing Laughing

Thank u mr hope ur post was helpful , but what i actually did first is in my Router I forwarded all HTTP requests to my PBX-server PC & then I created a new application in my DSL router named it (brekeke pbx) & I seted the ports for this app 28080 to 28080 & I assigned this app to my PBX-server & it works well. I tried to remove the app i created & run the 3pcc, it didnt work.
anyway thx again hope & thx 4 all who passed by my post.
bye bye

btw my DSL router is speedtouch 585. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1