Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum

Can't send calls to an ITSP from Pbx.
Vincent
Brekeke Addict

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:41 am    Post subject: Can't send calls to an ITSP from Pbx. Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version:Bpbx

2. Java version:2.4.7.3

3. OS type and the version:win 2003 standard

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:Grandstream GXP280, Asterisk Gateway

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :

6. Your problem:I've just installed version 2.4.7.3 but can't send calls to an ITSP from the Pbx.

My UA is Grandstream Gxp280 ip phone. UA can register to the server with a Username and password which I also added in the Sip Server "User Authentication".As the UA can not handle "invite Authentication",I added this dial plan in the Sip Server to take care of Proxy Authentication since "request","invite" are enabled.

Matching Patterns
$request = ^INVITE

Grandstream_ip

Deploy Patterns
$auth = false
$continue = true.

On the Pbx ARS,I have this dial plan.

ARS PATTERN - IN

Nothing,just blank.I assume I don't have to define any rule here as I'm not sending calls to pbx extention.

ARS PATTERN - OUT

[Matching Patterns]
To:sip:(.+)@

[Deploy Patterns]
To:sip:$1@ my_ITSP_IP

With the above dial plan I'm getting 486 busy response.Wireshark trace shows that the call is not reaching the Pbx.It goes to the Sip server and the UA (Grandstream ip phone) returns busy response.

I've also tried to use this dial plan to send calls to the pbx but it didn't work:

Matching Patterns
$request = ^INVITE
$addr = Grandstream_ip

Deploy Patterns
$auth = false
$target = localhost:15060.

I believe there's something I'm missing out.I'd appreciate if someone could clue me in.

Thanks,
Vincent.
hope
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

create a user in pbx/users/new user for grandstream with the same number as registered
and if phone is registered at brekeke sip server, default dial plan is used for invite, do not need to add other dial plan
Vincent
Brekeke Addict

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Hope,thanks for your response.I created a pbx user for Grandstream,same user name and password as in the the Grandstream and Sip server but it didn't work,I'm getting error 404 not found instead.

Must I have a pbx user defined to send calls to an ITSP? since the pbx user can not be found,what do you think I should do next?Please advice.

Thanks,
Vincent.
hope
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is there any other dial plan except for default ones?
Vincent
Brekeke Addict

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Hope,

Sorry for my late response,I've been pretty busy lately. As to your question,the only dial plans I have are the ones above.

Any more ideas on what I'm missing out?
hope
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As to your question,the only dial plans I have are the ones above.

do you mean all default dial plan on pbx/sip server side are disabled?
1. keep the default dial plan when brekeke pbx is installed and do not add any other dial plan
2. register grandstream to brekeke pbx/sip server
here is link for setup on pbx
http://www.brekeke.com/products/products_pbx_quickstart_simple.php
3.use the ARS you created and make a call from grandstream

if not work, capture packets to check what response it is and who sent the response.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1