Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum

Dial Plan Logic - Real world examples required
JasonIsrael
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:31 am    Post subject: Dial Plan Logic - Real world examples required Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version: Brekeke SIP Server for Brekeke PBX, Version 2.4.9.0 purchased Pro Edition for 500 users with Tech Support

2. Java version: 1.6.0_31

3. OS type and the version: Server 2008 R2 64bit

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved: None

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html : 9

6. Your problem: Dial Plan Syntax for simple design, Please do not provide links to any documentation I have already seen them – We have just become a Brekeke dealer and will be deploying our fist SIP/PBX in two days:

I am trying to follow a logic that I have used in Cisco (CME and Enterprise) as well as Asterisk and Mitel and I need your help in making that bridge:

I have the default Dial Plans that have come with the Brekeke system and can speak softphone to softphone without a problem and can get and interact with Voicemail system but need help in translating the following into Berkeke arguments and what Dial-Plan is being used for each. I will also need NAT argument in each one.

Outbound Calling

1. International Dialing: 9.011! (! = Any number of digits)
2. Block 900 numbers: 9.1900XXXXXXX (Reject Call)
3. Long Distance Dialing: 9.1[2-9]XX[2-9]XXXXXX
4. Local 10 Digit Dialing: 9.XXXXXXXXXX
5. Local 211- 9911 Dialing: 9.[2-9]11
6. 911 Dialing (Without 9): 911
7. All outbound calles must have Caller ID replaced with 777-555-3333

Inbound Calling Digit Support for DID

a. 213-555-1212 translation to 212 (All DID numbers to 3 digit)
b. Main Line 800-555-1212 Translates to 1010 AA Pilot Number (I will take 4 digits here to seperate from 3 digits extensions if possible)
c. Main Line 678-555-1213 Translates to 1011 AA Pilot Number (I will take 4 digits here to seperate from 3 digits extensions if possible)

Please understand that your documentation does not show EXAMPLES of what it would be for North America Dial Plan both inbound and outbound that I can replicate for other deployments.
davi
Brekeke Addict

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi JasonIsrael,

It seems you are using Brekeke PBX so you need to use PBX's ARS for these requirements.

If you are Brekeke's dealer, I think you can contact Brekeke's support team directly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1