Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

Invites from Added Source Not Being Handled
JoeCSBPO
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:44 pm    Post subject: Invites from Added Source Not Being Handled Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and Version:3.7.6.6/473

2. Java version:

3. OS type and the version: Server 2012 R2

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:

5. Your problem: I am trying to add a new source for SIP traffic. I have an instance of BSS which is working properly for traffic coming from my original sources, but when an INVITE comes from my new source, it seems to be ignored (No 100 Trying message is generated). I have a dial plan rule for the original setup as follows:

Matching Patterns
$addr = ^xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx|^xxx.xxx.xxx.xxy
$request = ^INVITE
Deploy Patterns
$continue = true
$auth = false

*The above rule works well for traffic coming from both $addr values listed*

I've tried adding my new SIP Invite source to the $addr string in the original dial plan rule, as well as creating a new rule with the new address which matches the original patterns. It seems no matter what I try, BSS does not process the INVITES coming from the new IP address. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
JoeCSBPO
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, it seems Windows firewall was blocking the traffic from my new source, where there was an exception for the original source. This is resolved. Thanks!
Tata
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also I recommend you to add these sources IP addresses as "Allow" at Brekeke SIP Server's [Block List]->[Filtering Policy].
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1