Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

Web only accessible using 127.0.0.1
03zx6r
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:22 am    Post subject: Web only accessible using 127.0.0.1 Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and Version: Responder SIP Server Version 3.7.5.0 Advanced

2. Java version: 1.8.0_231-b11

3. OS type and the version: Server 2012 R2 Standard

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:

5. Your problem:

When I try to access web interface, only way I am able to get the sign in page is if I use 127.0.0.1:18080/sip on the server where SIP Server is installed.

Even when I am on the server where SIP server is installed and I use the server IP, in browser tab it shows Responder SIP Server but the webpage is blank. Tried opening from different server, same thing. Only way for the sign in page to come up is opening locally using 127.0.0.1

In Configuration --> System I have "Auto interface discovery" set to OFF and under Interface Address 1 I have IP address of the server where SIP server is installed.

When I go to Maintenance --> Start/Shutdown under Interface it shows two IPs (the server IP, 169.254.145.157) Obviously second IP is generic IP when it doesn't obtain an IP using DHCP (this machine has two network cards and one of them is not being utilized, don't know why as I don't own the hardware).

Anyone run into this issue before and able to resolve or at least figure out what is causing this issue?
Laurie
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is caused by a OS or browser's security settings.

Let you try another web browser such as Chrome or allow to access non-localhost interface at OS's firewall settings.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1