Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum

2 steps dialing
Baja
Partner PBX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: 2 steps dialing Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version:PBX1.5.3

2. Java version:5.0_07

3. OS type and the version: Win 2003

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :

6. Your problem:

Hi,

I want to be able to process 2 steps dialing. Here is exactly what i want to do:

Exemple:
I want to reach my brother which as a regular phone line from AT&T . He leaves in Alberta. For me it's a long distance call. I want to be able to reach him via 2 steps dialling, so i will call a first phone number, when i will get a line i will dial is phone number if he hang up the phone i can talk with, if he doesn't i can't let him a voice mail or know the status of this call because the PBX or auto attendant does not allow me this . After 2 steps .. i will go back to the message of auto attendant which i don't want.

I would like to know exactly what i have to do for this set up and also how can i manage an access list for this fonction? may be in the ARS ? if yes, how?

Rgds,

Denis
Baja
Partner PBX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: 2 steps dialing Reply with quote

Hi,

I have not been answered yet Sad
Someone could help me ? Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1