Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

Ondo Sip on Pub address with Draytk 3300 on same lan w/ pub2
malcolm@draytek.co.za
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:38 am    Post subject: Ondo Sip on Pub address with Draytk 3300 on same lan w/ pub2 Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version:SIP SERVER VER 2

2. Java version:

3. OS type and the version: WINDOWS SRV 2003

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved: DRAYTEK 3300V AND DRAYTEK 2800VG

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html : PATTERN 6

6. Your problem: PUBLIC IP ADDRESS.

I have draytek 3300v ---- public ip address & ondo sip srv on lan also using public ip address from ip alias pool on 3300v

Although 2800vg from internet side can access my ondo on pub ip, I cannot get 3300v on same lan to authenticate other than if I use private ip address.

I have 3300v router on internet at anouther branch and it too cannot authenticate voice ports using pub ip of ondo box yet can via vpn onto prv ip.

what am I doing wrng, any help will be of assistance.

Regards

Malcolm

voipwell.com
Partner PBX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malcolm,

If you try to register a device to the public ip address of Brekeke then you must have the ports 5060udp and 10000-10999upd open thru your firewall to the Brekeke ip address. Can you register your phone to the Brekeke at the other location from your location?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1