Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum

Gateway with ARS
loco_tdg
Brekeke Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: Gateway with ARS Reply with quote

Hi! One more question. How can i do in order to make a route with ARS, this route when you digit 9 followed by some digits take a pstn line in a gate, i need the command or the way to do that, i made that like the manual says but it does not work. Thanks
voipwell.com
Partner PBX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The example I referred you to uses a 2 as a prefix, replace that with a 9. Of course in the example the ip addresses are examples, you must replace them with your actual ip addresses.

Nick
loco_tdg
Brekeke Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Ars route with a gate Reply with quote

hi i sow the example with the sipura, but i´m not working with linksys, i want to know how to set this at ARS, Im working with a Gate 104 from Tigernetcom
voipwell.com
Partner PBX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you think the ARS would be different for the Gate104. If the Gate104 has 1 stage dialing it should work. I have a gate104 but never tried 1 state dialing. Have you tried it with the spa-3000 ars example?
loco_tdg
Brekeke Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: ARS with gate 104 Reply with quote

That gate is two stage dialing. I tried with the example of the manual, but it does not work. Help me!!!
voipwell.com
Partner PBX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's two stage dialing then the best you can do is dial that device's extension, hear the dial tone of the pstn then dial the number.
loco_tdg
Brekeke Member

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: ARS with a gate Reply with quote

Hi, I can make a call dialing the extension of that gate then calling some number, but my problem is that i have 15 gates and sometimes some of them are busy and i have to verifier which of them are not busy and i need to buy 5 more gates.
voipwell.com
Partner PBX

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that's not really a problem. Surprised

Let's say you have gates with user id's of 1-20. When someone wants to call they always dial 1 to get the first gate.

You set up a call hunting by going to user 1's screen and put in user 2 as the busy call forward number. Go to user 2 and put in 3 as the busy call forward. Go to user 3 and put in user 4 as the busy call forward all the way up to 20 and it will work fine. Brekeke can do anything(except shared call line appearance).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1