Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

Dial Rules for ISN/ITAD calling not working as expected
jhindmarsh
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:35 am    Post subject: Dial Rules for ISN/ITAD calling not working as expected Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version: Brekeke SIP Server 2.0

2. Java version:

3. OS type and the version: Windows 2003

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved: SJ Phone, Cisco Callmanager, Cisco VOice GW

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :

6. Your problem:

I am testing a configuration where I can dial ISN style numbers by creating a dial rule and pointing the destination to the freenum.org/tello.com resolver. The issue I am having is when I start a call, the rule is matched but the deployed rule does not act as expected:

From any SIP softphone not registerd to any SIP server:
I can dial 612@fwd.pulver.com and call is OK. (FWD test number)
I can dial 612*262@freenum.org and call is OK. (FWD test number)

When I try to dial jesse@lightspeedtech.net, I have a NAPTR record pointing that SIP request to my SIP server and a rule matching that username. The rule is matched but in the deploy pattern, I have "TO:sip:612*262@freenum.org". I see the 302 reply from the sip server but in my logs for the SJ Phone software, it is redirected to "612*262@74.212.22.251" which is the address of my sip server and receive a "Not Found" error. I have tried other options to set the host with no success.

For additional testing, I created a new rule that all INVITE or just calls to jesse@lightspeedtech.net should point to 612@fwd.pulver.com and they work OK.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1