Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

404 Not Found,Loop detected,Too many hops
amar_s
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:46 am    Post subject: 404 Not Found,Loop detected,Too many hops Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version: sip server 2.0

2. Java version: 1.6.0_01

3. OS type and the version: Windows XP version 5.1

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved: Two trial User Agents.

5. My network pattern is pattern 1. ie the two User Agents and brekeke sip server are with in my LAN.

6. Your problem:i am a final year university student with an interest in ip telephony. i am doing my final project on a simple ip telephony application.i got some reference matterials and sample source codes on the internet. it has been good so far. but i am stuck now. i have downloaded and installed brekeke sip server on one pc in our LAN and i have my two User Agents on two other pcs in the same LAN. i tried to register UA1 and UA2 on to the sip server, it worked. i can see them registered. But when i try to set up call from UA1 to UA2 or from UA2 to UA1, i get this response, "404 Not Found "and some times "loop detected" for both ways. when i change the maximumforward header from 2 to 6, i get too many hops response.
Some hints about my sip server set up,
Configuration:
Upper Registration: ON
Thru Registration: OFF
Dial Plan:
here is one of my dial rules.
"in match pattern"
$request = ^INVITE
From = 192\.168\.100\.24
"in deploy pattern"
To = 192\.168\.100\.50
Any kind of help is welcome. i am new to the sip server and to the sip world in general so i can see that i can make mistakes easily. so please guys help on spotting my problems.
Thanks in advance
Amare
amar_s
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Guys lol am waiting for your replies Reply with quote

Is my question too irrelevant or all you guys dont know the answer to my question?
voipwell.com
Partner PBX

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't have to change the dial plan or add rules for calling from a registered UA to another registerd UA. Just dial the users extension you want to call. It's handled internally.
amar_s
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:11 am    Post subject: 404 not found response Reply with quote

thanks for your reply but it keeps giving me not found response even when i have done like what you told me to do. ie when i have deleted the changes to the dial up
voipwell.com
Partner PBX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see you are using java 1.6. There have been documented problems with java 1.6 and tomcat so I advise you to uninstall java 1.6 and install java 1.5.0.11.

Nick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1