Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

"nobody" user auto-registration + problem using We
m_echalier
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: "nobody" user auto-registration + problem using We Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version:
SIP Server 2.0
2. Java version:
JDK 1.5.0
3. OS type and the version:
Win XP Pro SP2
4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :
Pattern 1 (+ a gateway to the Internet)
6. Your problem:

Hi all,

I installed SIP Server v2.0 on an XP machine with JDK 1.5.0 (BTW SIP Server v2.0 doesn't seem to be compliant with JRE 1.6 update 1, I got an error message while launching the service... Sad ). This machine local IP address is 192.168.2.30. Then I installed a SIP client (WengoPhone) on another machines on the same local network (IP addresses 192.168.2.10 and 40). All machines are connected through a basic 3Com switch with fixed IP address and a commun gateway (192.168.2.240) -which is a router opened to the Internet-. Then I tried to call each-other... Unfortunatelly I cannot success and get an "error" status in my SIP client (no additionnal info unfortunatelly). I do not have any firewall on any machine. So I have 2 questions:

1. can anyone help me to check/verify (maybe with another SIP client) if my SIP Server installation is correct?

2. can anyone tell me why each time a SIP client connects to the SIP server I automaticcaly get a "nobody" user (coming from the same IP address) as shown in the screenshot available here

?

Many many thanks for your help.

--Matt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1