Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum

how make call from ext. to pstn line
ancuser
Brekeke Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: how make call from ext. to pstn line Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version: 2.0

2. Java version: 1.5

3. OS type and the version: Windows 2003 server

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved: mediatrix fxo 1204 with 4 ports.

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html : 2

6. Your problem:
what is the correct configuration for the pbx or sip server, to make a call from any phone (ip phone, fxs line, or softphone), to pstn line.
what do i need, please help me, do i need a ARS?, do i need a dial plan in sip server?

tanks
ashlyjay
Brekeke Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if your going to call just for sip to sip call, then all you have to do is put a user in the authentication tab. say 5000 and 5001. then that two number should be registered in your sip server. to call, just dial 5000 or 5001.

for calling pstn line, you should have a gateway device, say artdio for example. after that, you have to configure that in you ARS so that you call to pstn line.

what are you using for your gateway???
ancuser
Brekeke Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi ashlyjay..

i'm using the Mediatrix FXO (gateway) with 4 ports... so i'm new in this, the incoming calls arrive well but i don't know how to configure the ARS for make an external calls (to pstn lines) what are the correct parameters...

see:

server :172.16.1.4
fxo: 172.16.1.25

please help me..
ancuser
Brekeke Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for example:

in the softphone i want to call first the 9 and next call the pstn number.. for example my house: 9+4810587...... how configure the ARS to allow this kind of calls..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1