Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

grandstean handytone 486 dyndns setttings.
Sanjv
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: grandstean handytone 486 dyndns setttings. Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version:Sip Server 2.1 Beta

2. Java version:1.5

3. OS type and the version:XP Pro

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:Handytone 486. Dlink DI-524 wirless router.

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html : N/A

6. Your problem:
Hello. I download SIP & PBX 2.1 Beta. I am using 2 Handytones 486 hooked up to the network. Both UA's work fine on LAN using the Sip Server. I can dial one extension to the other extension. The problem I have is when I try to set up one of the UA to work from an external or offsite network, the UA does not register.. I have setup a dyndns host name and nslookup points to my ISP Cable IP address.. Since both UA's work fine on LAN, tried to set it up externally with the help of forum's info.,and have not been sucessful. I do not know were IP & DYNDNS.org info are configured in the SIX,PBX & Handytone settings. I did a trial & error with the settings.

I would appreciate any help.

Would it be possiable to post a step by step guide or set of instructions for Grandstream UA's, as you have guides for other IP Phones and gateways.

Kind Regards
Sanj
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1