Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

Simple routing issue
kfulford
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:45 am    Post subject: Simple routing issue Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version: Brekeke SIP server, 2.0.7.2/217

2. Java version: 6 -2

3. OS type and the version: WIN 2000 Pro

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved: SIP interconnect

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html : PATTERN 9

6. Your problem:

I have a SIP interconnect which does not require registration and authenticates on a per call basis (but not use a username and password - this does not exist) as no username and password is required.

I want all calls to go to an interconnect from extensions and multi-line gateways that are on both the public and private network address.

I have configured:

Matching Patterns
$request = ^invite
Deploy Patterns
To = sip:@ip_address or service provide.

there is no "user" - just a domain IP address

I have tried a variety of deploy patterns (such as target etc)

When I look at ethereal - there is a request to the service provider but it is not prefixed with the dialled number and therefore it fails. How can I force the dialled number (which comes in from the originating extension / gateway request) into the SIP request to the service provider so it looks like "dialled number"@"service provider ip address"

Any help would be appreciated.
kfulford
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Simple SIP dialplan Routing Reply with quote

Hello All,

After much playing around I have got this working. If you are setting up a SIP interconnect with a SIP wholesale supplier and the SIP supplier does not require a username and password - this is how to do it:

If you want to send all calls from a particular Brekeke SIP server to a SIP provider (or one of your own SIP softswitches)

Route all traffic:

Matching Patterns
$request = ^INVITE
To = sip:(.*)@
Deploy Patterns
To = <sip:%1@sip_provider_ip_add>

This will translate all dialled digits and push them into the SIP request to the SIP provider so you will send

123456789@orig_ip_address

and send

123456789@sip_provider_ip_address.

You can screen out country codes in the Matching patterns offcourse but this will get you up and running.

I hope this helps someone else.

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1