Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

Change Windows to Linux license
tnp20
Brekeke Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Change Windows to Linux license Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version:

2. Java version:

3. OS type and the version:

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :

6. Your problem:

Hi I have both SIP server and OnDo PBX licenses for window, how do I convert these to Linux license. Can I do Linux install and copy some files over or do I need to go through your sales department. Thanks in advance.
voipwell.com
Partner PBX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

There is no difference between the windows license and linux license. If you are using brekeke with windows and want to change to linux then you only need to install linux on your computer, then brekeke then activate the license. As long as you are using the same computer it will re-activate immediately. If you are changing computers then you need to contact sales@brekeke.com.
tnp20
Brekeke Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.

It will be the same computer...wasnt sure wether there was a license file that I could copy or some mechanism like MAC address or CPU ID used to node lock the license and enable over the net.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1