Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

soft switch unable to register to brekeke, accepting traffic
ata-Khan
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: soft switch unable to register to brekeke, accepting traffic Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version: Brekele sip server

2. Java version:

3. OS type and the version:
windows
4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:
soft phone and softswitch
5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :

6. Your problem:
Hello all, so I am trying to send calls from my soft switch to the Brekeke SIP server and I want the sip server to route the call to the appropriate registered soft phone. the problem is that the soft switch I am sending the call from does not register to SIP SERVER. is there anyway to accept and route calls without registration????!!!
I'd greatly appriciate your responses.
voipa-z@hotmail.com
Willtsuru
Brekeke Talented

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi; I think its no possible because the comunication in Brekeke sip server is only allowed if the Uas are registered in the server. Its usefull also to prevent spam in the server.You can try set register and inveite =off in the configuration of the sipserver to try to sent these calls but your softswitch will need register in sipserver but dont need be listed in the registered user database of the sipserver.

good luck.
peng
Brekeke Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi ata-Khan,

> the problem is that the soft switch I am sending the call from does not register to SIP SERVER. is there anyway to accept and route calls without registration????!!!

I think it should not matter if it is registered or not.
Show us your settings for your softswitch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1