Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum

Speed DIals don't work
bespineda
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:38 am    Post subject: Speed DIals don't work Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version:2.0.7.2

2. Java version:
3. OS type and the version:
win2003 enterprise

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:
cisco AS5300

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :
pattern 5
6. Your problem:
i'm having problems with the speed dials, for some reasons it only works once every restart of the brekeke application and sometimes not even.

i have setup a NEWLY LICENCSED brekeke pbx. all required pbx user, IVR is been created and uploaded.

scenario:

i have setup a DID number with IVR and work fine,but with that pbx user i also did assign a SPEED DIAL that will hop on to the next PBX user also with an IVR(i.e. sales dept.)everything stops if i press a speed dial (i.e. 1=100). but if i press the pbx extension everything works fine.

thanks

any suggestion is greatly appreciated. as i need SUPPORT urgently
pjchacon
Brekeke Addict

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi bespineda,

I'm not 100% sure if I understand your issue.

Quote:
everything stops if i press a speed dial (i.e. 1=100). but if i press the pbx extension everything works fine.

What exactly do you mean? I don't quite understand what you are trying to say in your above statement.

Let me explain the way I've setup one of my IVR's and maybe it will help you with yours.

External DID points to internal ext. 999

Ext. 999 has two speed dial options, 1=2001, 2=2002.

(2001 is Sales and 2002 is Support)

A client dials my DID, ext. 999 picks up and says "Hello, Thank you for calling ACME Inc. If you know your party's ext., please dial it now. For Sales, press 1. For Support, please press 2. The call will be forwarded to either ext. 2001 or 2002 depending on the option the client selected.

In the ext.999 profile, under
Auto Attendant Settings, be sure to set your Ring timeout (sec) = 120. If you don't set this and the other ext.'s,(i.e. 2001), ring time is set to less then 90secs, you'll get a recording that says, "That extension could not be found. If you know your party's ext., please dial it now."

Ext. 2001 and 2002 should also have their own recordings in case no one is there to answer a call.

Under ext. 2001, you could also create a ring group so that an inbound call will ring on more than one phone ext.

Under Call forwarding settings add the exts. you wish to include in your ring group.

Forwarding destinations 2001, 2003, 2005. If non of these users answer the call, the caller will be sent back to 2001's voicemail (72001).

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Pablo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1