Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

Evalution request
jlhales
Brekeke Junior Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Evalution request Reply with quote

Hi,

We are existing user of Brekeke PBX, Version 2.0.7.2 Pro. We would like to evaluate SIP server advanced edtion, can you provide me the evalution copy of SIP server advanced edtion. I would like to test the failover functionality and other features which is not in Standard edition. Also can you explain how the failover works.

voipwell.com
Partner PBX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm sure someone at Brekeke will answer shortly, if not email salesatbrekeke.com. In the meantime I can tell you that i think advanced edition will be released when version 2.1 final is released which I have been told should be in the beginning of December. The only thing in know about failover is the multiple targets which leads me to believe you can specify sending a call to an ip and if it fails it will go to another ip you specify in the dial plan. I use the pbx which already has this feature so i assume they will do something consistant with what they have done with the pbx.

Then there is the issue of failover if your sip server fails which DNS SRV or DNS with a failover service like domainmadeeasy.com provides.

Nick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1