Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum

about the 3PCC..
Niggy
Brekeke Talented

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:06 am    Post subject: about the 3PCC.. Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version:

2. Java version:

3. OS type and the version:

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :

6. Your problem:
I'm trying the 3pcc feature in brekeke, I followed thesteps in the advance admin guide, i used my local server IP address, & it worked well, but when I tried it again the day after I couldnt make calles between 2 users although it appears "succeeded:<ID no.>" in the browser & the calll status in the sip server was "Talking", waht wwould be the problem??

the test i did was within my local network useing local IP, what should I change if i want to access the pbx from a remote place (outside my network) through the internet???
Niggy
Brekeke Talented

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: still 1 to go,, Reply with quote

ohh, now its working fine within my local network the problem was with the ports..
but still cannot access from out side my LAN!! any advices guys..it would b helpfull.. Smile Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1