Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum

Is it possible to set user specific Time Zone Settings?
shumway
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Is it possible to set user specific Time Zone Settings? Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version: PBX 2.1.6.2

2. Java version:

3. OS type and the version:

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :

6. Your problem: I need to know if there is a way to set user specific time zones. As an example, I have some users that would like voice mail timestamped in CET, and some that woud like it stamped in CST which we use. Is this possible? I have not found any corresponding topics or seen any settings.

Thanks.
voipwell.com
Partner PBX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi shumway,

I don't believe I've seen anything related to that. For multiple time zones I would suggest setting the server to GMT and see if the user can calculate the difference. I realize it's not a great solution.
commstechadmin
Brekeke Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi shumway,

I have the same problem, because we have clients on different time zone. As a temp solution we allocated a server for specific time zone where we have client. Not a perfect solution. Were on the process now of doing a plugin for this one.

It would be nice if ONDO can add a feature where we
can set a time zone settings for each client.

I'm sure a plugin will work, if you have time to do it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1