Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

Brekeke SIP Server don`t feedback ACK to SIP Trunk Gateway
peizhebest
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:00 am    Post subject: Brekeke SIP Server don`t feedback ACK to SIP Trunk Gateway Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version:Brekeke SIP Server 2.1.6.6

2. Java version:1.6.0_05

3. OS type and the version:Windows XP

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:IAD and Trunk Gateway

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :Pattern 1 - all on one subnet

6. Your problem:
The SIP Trunk Gateway have E1 port connected to a PBX, and a WAN connected to the same subnet of IAD and SIP server.
There are lots of numbers in PBX, so SIP Trunk Gateway can not register with a only number.
So I add a dial plan indicated the calls to SIP Trunk. In Matching Patterns: $request=^INVITE;$registered=false; In Deploy Patterns:$target=trunk_ip. So that the registered IADs will make calls to each other freely and IAD users can make a call to PBX users.
But I found that the SIP Server doesn`t reply ACK to the 200 OK of SIP Trunk. So the talk will break after 30 seconds.
Could you help me?
Haddas
Brekeke Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Did you read the document carefully? I think you need to modify your DialPlan rule. For example, you should add "To" definition in your Deploy Patterns.

Matching Patterns
$request = ^INVITE
$registered = false
To = sip:(.+)@
Deploy Patterns
To = %1@target=trunk_ip
peizhebest
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now it works.
Thanks a lot! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1