Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum

Brekeke PBX Max Simultaneous Calls per SIP User
Dennis
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:25 am    Post subject: Brekeke PBX Max Simultaneous Calls per SIP User Reply with quote

1. Brekeke PBX

2. Windows Server 2003

3. SIP Server

4. Your problem:

I would like to if I purchase Brekeke PBX 20 users product then will a single SIP account, that I created in Brekeke SIP PBX can call 30 simultaneous call from 30 different SIP soft phones using the same SIP account.

Use Case:
Single SIP user account is shared by 30+ SIP soft phone users and we have 40 SIP users. So actually there are 40 SIP accounts but there could be maximum of 30X40=1200 simultaneous calls. Which Brekeke PBX license should I buy?

40 License?
Or
1000+ License?
voipwell.com
Partner PBX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

If you register multiple devices to a Brekeke SIP SERVER user, only the last one registered will be able to receive calls so it is not practical to do so if you need to receive calls. If your SIP SERVER user uses the ARS to route calls, then you will need either the Pro Version PBX which allows 1 simultaneous call for each user or the basic version which allows 1/2 simultaneous call per user.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1