Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

HELP!!! Cant Dial from extension through VoIP provider
blade316
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: HELP!!! Cant Dial from extension through VoIP provider Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version: 2.1.6.6/239

2. Java version: 1.6.0_03

3. OS type and the version: Windows XP SP2

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:

X-Lite Softphone
Billion BiPAC 7404VGP-M ADSL 2+ Router

5. Select your network pattern: Pattern 8

6. Your problem:

Hey everyone,

I'm in need of some help. I'm pretty new to software PBX.

I have 5 PC's all with X-Lite and 1 PC that is running Brekeke PBX. I also have 1 VoIP number with my ISP (Internode) that i use for outbound calls (not a DID number, will be upgrading to DID if i can get this working). All i'm trying to do is to be able to have any of my PC's with X-Lite register on the PBX and be able to dial out through my VoIP number. I'm having no luck.

Ok so i've set up 5 extensions 100,101,102,103,104. All extensions register successfully on the PBX and can dial each other and talk all ok.

The second i try and put a normal landline number or mobile phone number to dial from any extension it doesn't work. Just says "Call Failed: Not Found" in X-Lite. But if i put my VoIP Provider details into X-Lite on one of the PC's it works fine, i can dial any number i want and it goes through.

My ISP VoIP details are just:

sip.internode.on.net
User ID: just my VoIP phone number
Password: xxxxxxxx

Now as I said I'm new to this so i was under the impression that i put the above details somewhere into the PBX settings, it logs onto Internode, and then when i dial from an extension it goes through the PBX? Am I not able to do this? Or am i missing some hardware to be able to do this?

Please any info to help me would be great.

Cheers

Dan
Tata
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you using ARS at PBX?
If not, you need to use it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1