Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum

Music on Hold
StephenC
Brekeke Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:49 am    Post subject: Music on Hold Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version: PBX 2.0.7.2

2. Java version: Standard Edition 6, v1.6.0

3. OS type and the version: Windows 2003 SP2

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved: Grandstream GXP2000

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html : 3

6. Your problem: Music on Hold

Hi

I would like to change the music on hold to a simple beep every two or three seconds. Is there a file available to which I can upload to the server or replace the current file with?

I haven't been able to find any tools to manage the current file with as it is in the UL format.

Thanks

Steve
hope
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm using Brekeke PBX 2.2, at "voice prompts"/System/, you can upload your own sound file and put hold at "Name" text box and upload it, then all user's music on hold will change to your uploaded one.
or you can change only one user's music on hold by upload it under "Voice Prompts"/"Users"/the userID you want to change

The link below is the format for the sound file
http://www.brekeke-sip.com/wiki/index.php?telepark.wiki=6781d297
StephenC
Brekeke Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Hope

I can upload files OK, it just that I don't have a file with a suitable beep and pause in it to upload. The only tool which I have which can create a file is Windows Recorder, but this only works with microphone recording. I was hoping that someone might have a suitable file they could share, or could tell me if there are any simple methods to create one.

Regards

Steve
Niggy
Brekeke Talented

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:18 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

hi StephenC,
If i understand ur problem wich is brekeke dosent support files created by sound recorder then here's the answer:

using sound recorder just record ur own file, again open the same file (or any saved sound file) with sound recorder then chose SAVE AS, when save as window open click CHANGE , then from ATTRIBUTE , chose 8000kHz,16bit,mono OK>> save
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1