Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum

PSTN call problem
ashlyjay
Brekeke Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:52 pm    Post subject: PSTN call problem Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version: V1.5

2. Java version:

3. OS type and the version:Windows XP

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:SPA 3102

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :

6. Your problem:

Hi guys im having trouble with my pstn call. Our telephone line has 7 numbers. say 5234586 that is my pstn number. I set my brekeke that when I dial 9 it will go to my pstn line in my spa3102. But when I try call another pstn number thru dial 9, an attendant says that "the number I dialed is not yet in service". Note that the number I dialed is my home telephone. When I try to see the packets that I received (thru ethereal) it says "xxxxxxx@ipadd:5061. So meaning that the seven numbers I dialed was pass thru my pstn line. But why the attendant says that the number is not yet in service?I think the pstn line didnt received all the 7 numbers I dialed?

Can you help me guys....
Hulia
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
which response code did you receive from the spa3102 when you dialed your home telephone number? can you make any other numbers?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1