Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

ITSP help!!!
dr_gildim
Brekeke Junior Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: ITSP help!!! Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version:Brekeke SIP Server 2.1.6.6/239

2. Java version:1.6.0_07

3. OS type and the version:Windows XP 5.1

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :

6. Your problem:
hello again
who knows ITSP that provide business unlimited calls plans for many countries and to support many simulations calls in the same time?
i need it so bad...
i want to start my business of providing international calling for low rates pc2pc pc2phone phone2pc phone2phone
for this i need DID number with 20 chanells that will transfer the incoming calls to my (server-Brekeke SIP server) and computer that instaled in it the Brekeke SIP server that conected to the internet and billing software and firewall and the most important thing is the ITSP provider....
im right?
who can help me in making the plane for this business?
Andrey
Brekeke Addict

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contact them..

Voxbone:
http://www.voxbone.com/

DIDX:
http://www.didx.net/
dr_gildim
Brekeke Junior Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you!
i need solution for:
1.giving every client a phone number when he will register...by registering in a web page auomaticlly to recieve phone nr at his email.and to can resieve calls from any kind of phone
i have prefix of mine...u can call from any phone 078 .
i need the numbers of my clients to be like this 078-xxx-xxx

2.i need billing solution:all of my clients to call each other for free of charge and to call landlines with charge that i will put it for every prefix
Andrey
Brekeke Addict

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contact SVK.. they have a billing solution for Brekeke.
http://www.svksoftware.com/
aarrow
Brekeke Junior Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: grnvoip has quality a-z termination Reply with quote

- Unlimited channel capacity with one prepaid account
- Accepts Paypal and charge cards
- Immediate Account Setup
- Supports g.723, g.729, g.711 Codecs
- Certified to work with Brekeke products

http://www.grnvoip.com
voipwell.com
Partner PBX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.grnvoip.com is not certified to work with Brekeke products according to their interop page and my testing of the service didn't work although they do give fast refunds. Smile
dr_gildim
Brekeke Junior Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you
but what about the phone numbes of my clients ?
aarrow
Brekeke Junior Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:40 am    Post subject: grnvoip Reply with quote

voipwell, the grnvoip technical support was knowledgeable about brekeke, and was able to provide configuration assistance when i needed it very quickly.

i am very happy with their service, it has been far more reliable than others i have tried. what problems did you encounter?

no, grnvoip does not provide did numbers. they only provide termination service. i find the onyl reliable way to use dids is with a gateway - i currently use a mediatrix at a remote location (8-port FXO) and asterisk/digium in my main location (T1).
voipwell.com
Partner PBX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aarrow,

I'm glad the service worked out for you. I see you managed to get Brekeke up and running without any help from the forum. It shows a level of expertise. However, I'm puzzled by something.

Given your success in configuring Brekeke on your own, I'm wondering what kind of tech support you neded from GRN to get you account working with them. How did you set it up with them. Are using Sip server or pbx? Could you post your PBX ARS entries or SIP dial plan for use with their system.

An IP authorization setup in Brekeke is amoung the simplest type of configuration. I have serveral other IP Auth accounts that I was able to set up very easily. I'm wondering what is so different about their system that would make this easy type of setup not work. Do you know what sip platform they are using? Also, what do you mean by certified to work with Brekeke? Did Brekeke certify them and not yet post them to their website?

Thanks.
aarrow
Brekeke Junior Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: grnvoip Reply with quote

Hi voipwell,

For some reason, my intial tests did not work because the FROM header of my SIP INVITE did not have the IP address of the Brekeke SIP server (instead it contained the hostname of the server).

Their tech support suggested that I specifically define the FROM to include the IP address in the dial plan. This worked. They also offered to modify the account to ignore the host part of the FROM header (which seems to be the proper setup to begin with) but I didnt need this since their first suggestion worked fine.

Also, I was informed by grnvoip tech support that they use the solegy.com session border controller, and that Solegy has been certified by Brekeke.
voipwell.com
Partner PBX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi aarow,

My system doesn't send the hostname. I've never seen Brekeke do that but under some special situation it might.

Just because Brekeke has a relationship with Solegy, it doesn't mean the GRN implementation of the platform has been certified.

I don't think i had the same problem as you. Probably something different. I think that for a providor to be certified by Brekeke it has to work without modifying the dial plan or contacting the providor to work out an imcompatiblity. Brekeke is very conservative. I have come to rely on their certifications because when they say it works, it works without any frustration. That's why their products are so stable and reliable. When Brekeke says something, you can take it to the bank.

I hope I'm not being to abrasive about your claim of certification but as a Brekeke partner it is my best interest to preserver their reputation. If someone downloads Brekeke and goes thru the effort of setting it up correctly and rejects it because of an incompatibility with a providor they were told was certified, they may reject the Brekeke product. That would be a shame, because in the 4 years i have had a relationship with them, I have found them to produce very stable products that work. They put a monumental amount of effort into their products to make them stable. A certification claim that is truly incompatible hurts Brekeke and myself so I needed to take up this issue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1