Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum

Ring Group Problem
shumway
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Ring Group Problem Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version: PBX 2.1.6.2 Pro

2. Java version:

3. OS type and the version:

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :10

6. Your problem: I have set a top/down ring group. It goes from extension 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 then set to go to a vm extension. I have it set on single attempt: NO, ring time is 10 seconds. Also set to 15 total calls with a 60 second timeout. The total number of sessions a t the bottom is unlimited. I also have each extension set with 1 session. The actual problem is that though the calls do go from ext 1, then to 2, then to 3, then to 4, if all 4 extensions are on a call then the 5th call does NOT go to the vm extension. If, however, none of the 4 extensions are logged in, then, the call goes to that voicemail. If the extensions are all set on do-not-disturb then the calls will all make it to the vm as well.
hope
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

set the vm extension at "Busy/No Answer Forwarding" in ring group settings, then the call will ring ext 1-4, after 60 seconds the call will go to the vm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1