Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

Meaning of Fields on The Active Sessions Screen
feinstei
Brekeke Junior Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:52 am    Post subject: Meaning of Fields on The Active Sessions Screen Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version:
SIP Server 2.3.6.0 Standard
2. Java version:
Whatever's the latest
3. OS type and the version:
Windows Server 2003
4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:
Cisco Firewall and NAT
5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :
6. Your problem:
This is just a question, not a problem. What is the meaning of the port number on the Active Sessions screen for the UAC's and UAS's IP Address? For example, I see an IP Address of (10.80.22.100:1081) in the FROM column and an IP Address of (178.98.218.195:1090) in the TO column. What do the port numbers after the ':' mean (ie: 1081 and 1090). Are they the destination ports to which the SIP messages from the Brekeke server are being sent to? Or are they the ports that the two clients are talking SIP on?

I'd appreciate if someone could clear this up for me Thanks!

Fred E
Ohio
hope
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

those are destination ports to which the SIP messages from the Brekeke server are being sent to, not port for rtp
Haddas
Brekeke Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use Wireshark (http://www.wireshark.org/) in the server machine and capture packets during a SIP connection.

You can see SIP packets' activities in UAC-Brekeke and Brekeke-UAS.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1