Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum

Brekeke MT PBX license validation failed
REHANCELLIERS
Brekeke Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:14 am    Post subject: Brekeke MT PBX license validation failed Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version:
Brekeke PBX, Version 2.4.9.0 , Multi-Tenant

2. Java version:
java version "1.6.0_20"

3. OS type and the version:
Windows 2003 Server

6. Your problem:

My SIP phones suddenly did not want to register. When I logged onto the Brekeke PBX Server (Web Interface), I got the message “The license validation failed. PBX will be stopped in 10 days”. I thought it was an connection issue – that the software license was validated over the internet. So, I restarted my physical server. When it came up again, I could not log onto the Brekeke PBX via the web interface at all. ALL MY CLIENTS ARE NOW DOWN.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?

hope
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

check the systemlog.log for error and pbx server internet connection may not be available at the time.
REHANCELLIERS
Brekeke Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:46 am    Post subject: Brekeke PBX Does not want to start Reply with quote

I received this from the systemlog.log

2/01/28 12:46:25 SIPADMIN WARN Register failed.(Code:403) - UA:sip:10007006@sip1.saclearcom.co.za(24.222.239.216:6051)

I do have access to the Internet from the server - have browsed the net

REHANCELLIERS
Brekeke Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:10 pm    Post subject: Can't open Brekeke PBX Server URL Reply with quote

Earlier today I restarted my physical Windows 2003 Server which has Brekeke MT PBX /SIP Server installed on it.

When it came up again, I could not log onto the Brekeke PBX via the web interface at all.

ALL MY CLIENTS ARE NOW DOWN.

Can someone explain to me what to do to get the Brekeke MT PBX server up and running again?

hope
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is better contact Brekeke support to check your license.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1