Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

The Caller ID post was removed???
Willtsuru
Brekeke Talented

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:08 am    Post subject: The Caller ID post was removed??? Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and Version:

2. Java version:

3. OS type and the version:

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:

5. Your problem:Sorry but why my previous post about caller id to sip server was removed?If Im wrong really excuse me but I dont find it using the search and isnt listed also on the SIP server forum.Im a registered user for more than 7 years and I dont believe that the post was removed without any notification.Maybe some mistake was ocurred ate least I preffer believe in this possibility.As a client Im very surprised and disapointed because I know that send the caller id is a very important issue to all users of Brekeke and from the version 1.5.2 that Ive bouht from now still as a problem to many users.Then I tried only to help and the post was removed.

Thanks
Mike
Support Team

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Willtsuru,

This is because multiple posts with same content are treated as SPAM.

> I know that send the caller id is a very important issue to all users of Brekeke

Could you let us know detail of your issue? We might have the way to solve the issue.
Willtsuru
Brekeke Talented

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:26 am    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

I dont have any problem Mike my intention was only help the Brekeke users like me that have problem when sending CLI.]
As Ive solved I tried to make the information available to all.
I cant understanding why this can be viewed as spam as after more that 10 visualizatins the post was deleted then this isnt a automated procedure in my point of view.
If I posted in the both foruns is because the solution can be aplied for both and this is not a spam

Just this.
Sad
Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1