Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

Ascom i62,Brekeke SIP,Rauland Borg 5 interface
mqureshi@ez-mobility.com
Brekeke Junior Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:22 am    Post subject: Ascom i62,Brekeke SIP,Rauland Borg 5 interface Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and Version: Brekeke SIP Server v3.3.3.x

2. Java version:

3. OS type and the version:Windows

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:Ascom i62, AA60, Rauland Borg 5

5. Your problem:I did interface to three systems i.e I62 registered to AA60 and AA60 trunk to Brekeke Sip Server then Rauland borg trunk to Sip Server..

1) want to know, How this three systems start working, where should i create the dial plans and where i have to configure the information of
AA60 dials plan into....should i need to configure Brekeke or Rauland for having Ascom Extension..

2) i created the extension 1xxx in Ascom and wrking fine internally, i need this to work with rauland and brekeke to have calls in beetween them..

Can i get the help for understanding this setup....

Note: i have the configuration guide http://www.ascomwireless.com/pdf/applicationnote/tl-000049-applicationnote-raulandr5_aa60-igwpconfigguide.pdf but its an old one,not usefull as many thinks upgraded in AA60 and others...

The latest one is R5_APPNOTE_Ascom_i75_i62_HAN0057%20(17).pdf
once check..

if any one done this before kindly let me know...

waiitng for concern feedbacks
Tata
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

> 1) want to know, How this three systems start working,
> where should i create the dial plans

You can create a DialPlan at the Brekeke SIP Server's [Dial Plan] page.

Can AAA60 make a register its extensions in the SIP Server?
If so, you don't have to have any DialPlan rules. Otherwise, you need a DialPlan rule for AA60.

> its an old one,not usefull as many thinks upgraded in AA60 and others...

Did you ask them to provide the latest document?
mqureshi@ez-mobility.com
Brekeke Junior Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:22 pm    Post subject: Ascom i62,Brekeke SIP,Rauland Borg 5 interface Reply with quote

Thanks sir for the concern reply..

1) AA60 has its internal dial plan of i62 .

2) AA60 doesnt registred the dialplans of raulond borg, now to have calls between them,should i register them in brekeke sip server.IF YES

--Shall i register the dial plan of AA60 Or/and Rauland borg 5 ? to have calls between them..

3) My ascom i62 extensions are starting with 1xxx internally, can i get samples of dial plans to create in sip server,format for dial plans in Brekeke sip server.

4) After dial plans,what else i have to configure in Sip server to done thinks working between i62 and rauland borg..kindly advice the steps..

Best regards
Tata
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are there any phones other than Ascom and Rauland?

Which transport (TCP or UDP) does the AA60 use for accepting SIP packets?

Are both AA60 and Rauland located on same LAN?

Can they send ping each other?
mqureshi@ez-mobility.com
Brekeke Junior Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:19 pm    Post subject: Ascom i62,Brekeke SIP,Rauland Borg 5 interface Reply with quote

---Yes both Ascom and Rauland are on same Lan.

-----Yes,we can ping each other, the ips of Ascom AA60 and Rauland,Brekeke Sip Server..

----Regarding the other phone system, we have Avaya Pbx with Wired Phones, we need the interfcace with this PBX also..

First we need to finish the interface for AA60 and Rauland...

---Now, we need to make a call from Rauland borg patients remote to Ascom i62.when the patient presses the request button for help..

---Regarding the Transport protocol ,we are using UDP.....we can also use TCP with this.

Thanks
best regard
mqureshi@ez-mobility.com
Brekeke Junior Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:19 pm    Post subject: Ascom i62,Brekeke SIP,Rauland Borg 5 interface Reply with quote

---Yes both Ascom and Rauland are on same Lan.

-----Yes,we can ping each other, the ips of Ascom AA60 and Rauland,Brekeke Sip Server..

----Regarding the other phone system, we have Avaya Pbx with Wired Phones, we need the interfcace with this PBX also..

First we need to finish the interface for AA60 and Rauland...

---Now, we need to make a call from Rauland borg patients remote to Ascom i62.when the patient presses the request button for help..

---Regarding the Transport protocol ,we are using UDP.....we can also use TCP with this.

Thanks
best regard
Tata
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have any DialPlan rules already?
If so, paste them here.

Have you read the following document?
http://www.brekeke.com/doc/sip/sip_tutorial_dialplan.pdf
mqureshi@ez-mobility.com
Brekeke Junior Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:14 am    Post subject: i62, brekeke,and avaya interface Reply with quote

---Thnks fr thr guide, i will check it..

-- Want to know one more think, if we have AA60 redundancy aerver in the same lan, can we interface the sip trunk with same address as master(same ip address of Master brekeke) or i have to get other link to redundant server.

--- We also need to have trunking between Ayaya and i62 ascom.
Want to know, can we have sip trunk between them through brekeke sip server, shoukd i create a new trunk with same ip above for avaya pbx.

If thr any document related to ascom and avaya interface with brekeke server. If yes kindly send me the link...

I will also refer different forums fr more details
Tata
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have any DialPlan rules already?
If so, you may need to modify them to make a call from/to AA60.

Which edition of Brekeke SIP Server are you using?

> If thr any document related to ascom and avaya interface with brekeke server. If yes kindly send me the link...

http://www.brekeke.com/doc/sip/rauland_conf_notes/v3/rauland_avaya_bssv3.pdf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1