Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum

Visibility of busy extensions across groups
ergo
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:46 am    Post subject: Visibility of busy extensions across groups Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and Version: PBX 3.6.3.0 Multi Tenant

2. Java version:

3. OS type and the version:

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved: Yealink T23G

5. Your problem: I have one group that acts as overflow for all other groups on a tenant. When a call is answered by the overflow group, they want to push the call to specific extensions within other groups.

How can the members of the overflow group see which extensions are busy and which are not in other groups? (there are approx 100 extensions on this tenant so I do not think BLF will work for this many users)
Brett
Brekeke Addict

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ergo,

If you do not want to use BLF or general presence feature, I think it is difficult for the members to monitor status of all of extensions.

As other way, Brekeke Contact Center Suite which can be used with Brekeke PBX has status monitoring features.

Thank you
Brett

ergo
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brett wrote:
Hi ergo,

If you do not want to use BLF or general presence feature, I think it is difficult for the members to monitor status of all of extensions.

As other way, Brekeke Contact Center Suite which can be used with Brekeke PBX has status monitoring features.

Thank you
Brett

We have previously tried using presence with XKite soft phone and it caused performance issues on the PBX otherwise I would try it. The customer is now using Yealink T23G perhaps it would be better, but I cannot see that this is supported by the handset.
llucy
Brekeke Talented

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ergo

You can use Web Phone with Brekeke PBX version 3.7.6.6 to see the status of the other users.

Lucy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1